Time piece

believe if you could just ask everybody the reason why they have time pieces you would get different reasons which are not even fashion contextual,
however a time piece have a very huge impact on personal appearance and other parts of us that we consider less.




the reason why everybody uses a time piece is to catch up with time but to fashion addicts that's really not how it is.






nelson is a friend of mine and he is so enthusiastic about fashion, he told me that if he uses no time piece he feels so incomplete and uncomfortable and this simply means time piece completes his look and boosts his confidence and he prefares to wear a time piece that matches his every clothing just to keep his confidence maintained and ofcourse catch up with time.


honestly I never believed that  somethings  have so big meanings to some other people, what is less significant to you is much more significant to somebody.




my little sister once asked me why I hardly forget my time piece and I had to respond honestly because she is one of those few who has ever asked me that question. I honestly told her that whenever I have my time piece on me I efficiently occupy my manhood position and not only that but it keeps my bold and brave walk in balance.


I once met a very deep lucid dreamer and fortunate enough she was wearing a watch which totally matched her clothing that's what made me realize her licidity. we had a very interesting topic about clothing, she told me her most reason of wearing a time piece from a lucid dreamer point of view excluding other regular reasons like catching up with time. she said whenever she had her time piece on her hand she never forgot her derest dreams and this simply means that the woman she really wants to be is a dignified woman with time piece and always embracing maturity.


few seconds after she told me that a very crucial point came in my mind, fake it till you make it.
true you cant be something you've never dreamt of and that simply means everything starts in mind.













Comments

Popular Posts